Getting to the Market
The entrances to the Mifflinburg Christkindl Market
- 4th & Market St
- 6th & Market St
- 5th & Green St
- 5th & Chestnut St
Parking near the entrances is scarce, visitors are encouraged to take advantage of the shuttle service.
From the South (Rt. 104) and West use the Western Shuttle Stops
- Four Bells Church on Route 45, 3.5 miles west of Mifflinburg
- Designer Homes parking lot behind the models on North 8th Street
- Available after 4 pm on Thursday and Friday, and all day on Saturday.
From the East and Rt. 304 should use the Eastern Shuttle Stops
- Harvest Bible Chapel
- Buffalo Valley Center available after 5 pm on Thursday and Friday, all day Saturday
Additional information is available on the shuttle route map .
School buses and tour buses should generally follow the shuttle routes:
- Use pickup/drop off location at 6th and Market Street from Rt 104
- Park at Four Bells church, 3.5 miles West of Mifflinburg
Handicapped bus transportation will be provided all on “on call” basis all three days using a standby bus from the Harvest Bible to the Eastern Drop Off point at 4th and Market. There is also limited handicapped parking behind the Lutheran Church, 404 Market Street.